Assalamualaikum & Good day..
Hope you enjoying your New Year Eve celebration. Doesn’t matter how you celebrating it, but I hope this year may be the better one like last year. 🙂
So, talking about new wish, new hope or in Malay, “azam tahun baru“, I do set several target or achievement this year.
- Wish to have new bike. Replacing my old bike. Kinda sad when look at it tough it have served to me for almost 6 years. 🙁
- Wish all my work at new company will go smooth & well. 🙂
- Wish to be a better & nice person. :p
- Wish my family matter will solved with peace….
- And last, but the most important wish, try to be a better person to Allah. Try to spend time for pray & doa.
Talking about new bike, hmm.. I kinda interest in Kawasaki ER-6N. Naked bike. Seems cool to me. I like the design. Plus I want more faster bike for me to travel from home to work place because the road always jams all the way to work. So the use of bike is more preferable rather than a car. (except when rain lah!)
So, talking about my new work place, never cross in my mind that I will come back to this company after I finished my internship. Kinda traveling back time when those day where bad. Haha. Just kidding.
So, I think I will start traveling after this. (wohoo!). But dont know when. Hehe. Also I will get more busier than previous. Start doing my R&D in defensive like R&D for network security monitoring, IDS, IPS, cyberdrill, CERT assessment, digital forensic & many3 other things will come. So I hope I will get it done.
So I hope all this wishes can be achieved. See you soon. 🙂
*Credit to euronews.com for the picture.